Our Recruitment Manager Geirit Jansen, and Recruitment Partner Heleen Anderson recently shared their expert knowledge at TalTech – Tallinn University of Technology.
Geirit and Heleen were invited to give a visiting lecture for the final year Master’s degree students of Human Resource Management and Development speciality.
Based on their daily labour market and recruitment experience, they shared insights and practical tips on:
- Labour market situation and trends
- Candidate-driven environment and candidates’ expectations
- Review of the recent job market and candidate surveys
- Keys to success in the recruitment process
- Trends in recruitment methods
- Practical guidance on sourcing and headhunting – searching, approaching, and sparking interest in potential candidates
- Tips for interviewing headhunted candidates
- Successfully closing the recruitment projects and getting to the “yes” with your selected candidate
If any of these topics could also be beneficial for your organization, we would be glad to come speak about them at your event, or train your hiring managers 1-1 or in a group.
Don’t hesitate to connect and ask about our speaking & training offers.